Fall 2021 Live Training Dates
This live training will take place on select Thursdays and Sundays this Fall over Zoom. Session recordings will be made available to trainees who cannot attend live.
In addition to our large group sessions, trainees will be placed in small groups that will meet four times over the course of the training for 90 minutes each. Live participation is required for these small group meetings (times will be set in consultation with trainees after registration).
Thursdays 7-9pm ET: Live Yoga Class
Sundays 3:30-6pm ET: Live Lecture + Discussion
- Module 1 | Thursday, Sep. 9 & Sunday, Sep. 12
- Module 2 | Thursday, Sep. 16 & Sunday, Sep. 19
- Module 3 | Thursday, Sep. 30 & Sunday, Oct. 3
- Module 4 | Thursday, Oct. 14 & Sunday, Oct. 17
- Module 5 | Thursday, Nov. 4 & Sunday, Nov. 7
- Module 6 | Intention 5 | Thursday, Nov. 18 & Sunday, Nov. 21
- Live Practice Teaching + Closing Celebration | Thursday, Dec. 2 [6-9pm ET]
Small Group Meeting 1, Week of Sep. 20th
Small Group Meeting 2, Week of Oct. 4th
Small Group Meeting 3, Week of Oct. 18th
Small Group Meeting 4, Week of Nov. 8
In addition to these live large and small group gatherings, you will be expected to commit to a regular yoga and meditation practice, complete a handful of written reflections and homework assignments, and complete a final project. If you are taking this training for Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credits (CECs), your final project will be teaching a 60-minute class to some of your training peers on December 2. If you will not be registering for CECs with Yoga Alliance, your final project can take a different form that will be discussed once training begins.